Atlantis, Sanya Hainan encompasses 28 hectares of unparalleled excitement and larger than life experiences,providing revolutionary water play in Aquaventure Waterpark, exotic marine exhibits and incredible dining experiences. This innovative destination resort, with its enviable location on the South China Sea, re-interprets the myth of Atlantis in a new and modern style, whilst pioneering previously unseens experiences to re-define the holiday experience in China.
- Atlantis Sanya is a 300,000 square metre international destination, roughly the size of 42 football pitches.
- Located on the southern tip of Hainan Island, Sanya is China’s southernmost city with approximately 10,000 years of recorded history.
- The resort offers a total of 1,314 guestrooms including 154 suites, five of which are underwater, exuding an up-close immersion to marine life and the lost city of Atlantis.
- Guest rooms are of generous size from at least 60 to 1,061 square metres, providing some of the largest and most comfortable guest rooms in Sanya.
- The resort is designed as a modern interpretation of Atlantis with a cutting edge design, towering over Sanya, the ultimate icon.
- The Lost Chambers Aquarium is home to a wealth of marine animals, 86,000, including sharks, rays and other distinctive marine life, offering unique diving interactions to guests.
- The 85,000 square metre Aquaventure Waterpark is full of exhilarating slides and rides for all guests.
- Within the waterpark, the Rapids River takes riders along a 1.7 kilometre river adventure that uses fresh water to propel them through high intensity rapids, wave surges and waterfalls that circumnavigate the lush tropical waterscape of Aquaventure.
- With 21 different dining options and cuisines from all over the world, guests staying at Atlantis Sanya will be spoilt for dining choices and overwhelmed by the sheer variety of appetising dishes on offer. Ossiano, a restaurant with underwater views will surely mesmerize guests as they lavishly enjoy sumptuous delicacies.
- Professionals and executives will certainly appreciate more than 5,000 square metres of function space, business centres, board rooms and outdoor areas for all types of meetings and events.
- The golden sands of Atlantis’ very own private pristine beach await guests. Two expansive swimming pools of 7,500 square metres provide ample space for swimmers and those interested to submerge underwater.
- Guests can indulge themselves in the exclusive shopping opportunities from the high-end retail selection at The Avenues, a retail shopping area that stretches across 3,445 square metres.
- Atlantis Sanya boasts one of the largest habitats for dolphins and sea lions for interactions in China, allowing guests to meet and swim with these graceful and charismatic creatures.
- Aquaventure Waterpark and the state-of-the-art Dolphin Cay collectively span more than 195,000 square metres.
- The 730 square metre Club Rush Family Entertainment complex caters to kids aged 3 to 15. It holds a cinema, children’s play area, Play Stations, arts and crafts area, and a bouncy castle.