Atlantis, The Palm's Take Away 'Truffle Stuffed' Turkey And Onyx Prime Rib And Lobster Thermidor Are Dubai's Most In-Demand Dishes This Christmas
Chef Grégoire Berger also gives his top tips on how to serve his take away turkey at home
Leave the cooking in the hands of the professionals this year for a stress-free Christmas celebration. Atlantis, The Palm has two very enticing offers courtesy of two of its celebrated chefs, Ossiano’s Grégoire Berger and Seafire’s Raymond Wong. For those after a traditional turkey, Chef Grégoire’s take away turkey – with all the sides – elevates Christmas dinner to a whole new level of luxury, while those looking to mix things up a bit will be tempted by Raymond Wong’s a Surf & Turf Black Onyx prime rib and baked Boston lobster thermidor.
ATLANTIS ‘TRUFFLE STUFFED’ TAKEAWAY TURKEY
No traditions are spared this Christmas with two take away turkey options prepared by none other than award-winning chef Grégoire.
Roasted turkey with condiments and sauces by Chef Grégoire Berger from AED 750
- Condiments include pommes dauphines, chestnut jam, foie gras brioche, sunchoke tatin, green beans, brussels sprouts, chipolata and truffle sausage and bread sauce and giblet gravy.
- Upgrade your turkey to a truffle stuffed turkey for AED 250 including black truffle butter layered between the skin and roasted.
Chef Grégoire’s Top Six Tips For Serving Your Takeaway Turkey At Home
- Reheat the turkey for 20 minutes at 120 °C (standard convention oven)
- To carve use a long, sharp knife – preferably a chef’s knife. Start by carving the legs, and then the breast
- Reheat all the sauces in different pots – the turkey jus should be piping hot
- Heat the tarte tatin at the same time as turkey for 10 minutes
- Present the turkey in the middle of a large serving plate with all the sides arranged around it
- Place in the middle of the table and let everyone serve themselves
SURF & TURF PRIME RIB AND BAKED LOBSTER THERMIDOR
This luxurious duo is a classic main dish for holidays and family get-togethers
Surf & Turf Black Onyx prime rib and baked Boston lobster thermidor with condiments and sauces by Chef Raymond Wong from AED 1,800
- Condiments include roasted potatoes, lobster mac and cheese, truffle mash, honey glazed carrots, roast parsnips, green beans, brussels sprouts, veal bacon wrapped chipolatas, winter truffle gift box with shaver, beef gravy.
- Add on specialty dishes include foie gras terrine (AED 250), Scottish cold smoked salmon (AED 180), 30g Imperial Caviar de Sologne (AED 995), black truffle turkey stuffing (AED120), and 12 Kelly oysters (AED 57/piece)
Terms & Conditions for Thanksgiving and Christmas orders
- Orders possible from now up until 26th December
- To place your order please call +971 44 261454 or email DXB-Platos@atlantisthepalm.com
- Purchase will not be considered valid until an Atlantis team member contacts the guests and confirms the order. After the confirmation email, the full amount needs to be paid online
- Please note the 24th December is the last day an order can be placed for collection by 26th December
- Please note after the confirmation has been made by an Atlantis team member, a minimum of 48 hours is required to prepare the roast turkey
- There are no refunds for any cancellations or uncollected orders
- The roast turkey and its trimmings must be consumed within four hours of collection
About Atlantis, The Palm, Dubai
Located at the centre of the crescent of The Palm in Dubai, Atlantis, The Palm is the first entertainment resort destination in the region. Opened in September 2008, the unique ocean-themed resort features a variety of marine and entertainment attractions, as well as 17 hectares of waterpark amusement at Atlantis Aquaventure, all within a 46-hectare site. It is home to one of the largest open-air marine habitats in the world, with more than 65,000 marine animals in lagoons and displays including The Lost Chambers Aquarium, a maze of underwater corridors and passageways providing a journey through ancient Atlantis. Aquaventure Waterpark features 18 million litres of fresh water used to power thrilling waterslides, a 2.3-kilometre river ride with tidal waves and pools, water rapids and white-water chargers. Dolphin Bay, the unparalleled dolphin conservation and education habitat, and Sea Lion Point were created to provide guests a once in a lifetime opportunity to learn more about some of nature’s most friendly mammals. The resort boasts an impressive collection of luxury boutiques and shops as well as extensive meeting and convention facilities. Atlantis, The Palm is also known as the culinary destination in the region where guests can take their pick from a collection of 29 world-renowned restaurants including Bread Street Kitchen & Bar, Hakkasan, Nobu, Ronda Locatelli, Seafire Steakhouse & Bar, award-winning underwater restaurant, Ossiano, and traditional Middle Eastern favourite, Ayamna. The nightlife scene at Atlantis is lively, too, with the fun-filled Wavehouse offering something for everyone, while WHITE Beach & Restaurant the perfect place to unwind with a drink as the sun slips into the Arabian Sea.