The UAE’s number one waterpark with more than 30 thrilling rides and attractions and a spectacular range of unique marine animal experiences
Voted the number one waterpark in Dubai and the Middle East and the second best in the world by Tripadvisor 2019, Atlantis Aquaventure is a magnificent waterscape at Atlantis, The Palm. Set amongst 17 hectares (42 acres) of lush greenery, Atlantis, Aquaventure contains 18 million litres of fresh water used to power more than 30 thrilling rides and attractions, including the longest river in the Middle East at 2.3 kilometres, which takes an impressive 45 minutes to float around. It is also the only waterpark in the Middle East that has 500 metres of private white sand beach. All guests of Atlantis, The Palm are offered daily complimentary access to Atlantis, Aquaventure.
AWARD WINS 2018/19
- Best Waterpark in the Middle East– 2020 TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Awards
- 3rdBest Waterpark in the World – 2020 TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Awards
- UAE Best Aquarium & Waterpark- 2019 LUX Family & Visitor Attraction Awards
- Most Unique Marine Animal Destination- 2019 LUX Family & Visitor Attraction Awards
- Best Waterpark in the region- 2018 Mother Baby & Child Awards
- Best Experience Middle East- 2018 Virgin Holidays Global Awards
- Best Waterpark in Asia Regions- 2018 GetYourGuide (GYG) Awards
- Best UAE Waterpark (Highly Commended)- 2018 Time Out Dubai Kids Awards
- Best Aquapark Holiday for Families Worldwide- Kids Swimming Paradise Tip! Quality Mark 2018
- Best Luxury Experience in Dubai (Dolphin Encounter)- Luxury Lifestyle Awards 2018
- Sea TREK Operator of the Year- Sub Sea Systems Awards
THE TOWER OF NEPTUNE
Visible from the fronds of The Palm as well as from Dubai’s mainland, this Mesopotamian-styled tower reaches 30 metres into the sky. It is packed with seven heart-pumping water slides including:
- The Leap of Faith
- Riders of the infamous Leap of Faith drop 9 storeys in 3 seconds
- The near-vertical drop is a daring 27.5 metres
- Riders are propelled through a clear acrylic tunnel submerged in a shark-filled lagoon
- The Leap of Faith is Aquaventure’s lifeguards’ favourite ride to test every morning
- Brave riders can travel up to 60 kilometres per hour on this ride
- 600,000 guests take on The Leap of Faith every year
- Shark Attack
- The Shark Attack begins 13 metres up the Ziggurat
- The slide spins riders on one- or two-person inner tubes into the blackness of the tower’s mysterious core
- Riders emerge through the shark-filled lagoon at a leisurely ‘shark-viewing’ pace
- Stinger, The Falls and The Surge
- These inner tube slides use innovative technology to create a water roller coaster, propelling riders up and down on jets of water throughout the Aquaventure waterscape
THE TOWER OF POSEIDON
Constructed in 2013, the USD$27 million Tower of Poseidon has raised the stakes in entertainment, featuring record-breaking rides including, the world’s largest waterslide, the world’s first dual waterslide within a waterslide, the UAE’s only dual racing loops, and the longest – and only – waterpark zipline in the Middle East.
- Poseidon’s Revenge
- The ride consists of 2 capsules equipped with terrifying trapdoors
- As the rider stands upright, the trapdoor suddenly drops out ahead of a 31-metre fall
- Riders accelerate through the loop at 60 kilometres per hour on the 116-metre long journey
- The perfect adventure for thrill-seeking friends with a 6-seater tube
- The world's largest waterslide tube for extreme careering, the 9.2-metre wideand 25-metre tall Aquaconda mercilessly catapults riders at 35 kilometres per hour through a dark serpentine tunnel with unexpected twists and turns and intense banking 4.6 metres up the walls
- At 31 metres high and 182 metres long, Slitherines is the world’s first dual waterslide within a waterslide experience
- Riders brave twists, turns and terrifying darkness in spectacular fashion, before realising they are in the belly of the beast, suspended above riders of the Aquaconda slide far below
- The Atlantean Flyer
- This is the longest waterpark zipline circuit in Dubai which offers a thrilling treetop view of the park, beach and The Palm Island below
Surrounding The Tower of Neptune and The Tower of Poseidon is a complex river ride system with waves pushing inner tube riders through the lush landscape, as they navigate around the park.
- The Torrent
- The Torrent is a wave river of 700 metres
- A wave generator simulates a water surge that is capable of swells reaching more than 1 metre high at more than 94,000 litres per minute that propel riders in their inner tubes on the crests of the waves, along the course of the river
- The Rapids
- The Rapids is a 1.6-kilometre river adventure
- 15 million litres of fresh water is used to propel inner-tube riders through the high intensity rapids, wave surges and waterfalls
- The Rapids is the longest river in the region and the only river that has multiple level rapids
- Riders navigate the waterpark via The Rapids, as it passes by all of the major slides throughout Aquaventure, taking an impressive 45 minutes to circumnavigate the park
- A variety of large pools with spacious sun decks are available along The Rapids, allowing guests to easily dip-in and out of the water at their leisure
- Splashers Mountain
- Splashers is a water playground featuring elaborate water games, slides and structures, providing a world of thrills and lots of water spills for children less than 1.2 metres - and their parents
- Two enormous tipping buckets spin on their axis and release 1,400 litres of water at various intervals, soaking those brave enough to stand below
- Children delight in the interactive climbing frames, or challenge one another across one of the 5 rope bridges that interconnect with 10 water slides, whilst comrades use water jets and cannons on family and friends
- Splashers Island
- Located next to Splashers Mountain, and at almost three times the size, Splashers Island launched in April 2018
- Suitable for families with children 1.2m and below, the area features 20 thrilling water attractions, as well as the addition of a giant dry-play structure in the shape of a Dhow shipwreck
- Featuring fun-soaked experiences for the whole family to enjoy, highlights of ‘Splashers Island’ include 7 brand-new body and tube slides, as well as the first KIDZ Tornado and KIDZ Bowl in the MEA region, which are exact replicas of the popular Aquaventure adult slides, but for kids!
Do you want to learn how to bodyboard or learn how to master the delicate balancing act of surfing? Atlantis Aquaventure is now home to the new Surf’s Up wave rider and primed to become the new spot for your surf sessions. Enjoy exclusive access to the wave rider before the park opens and get your adrenaline pumping while your instructor helps you to become better and better with each move. We’ll see you at the wave!
From AED 265 per person. Every day from 8:00am-9:00am
AQUAXPRESSWant to make the very most of your time at Atlantis Aquaventure? Guests can upgrade their waterpark experience and skip the queues with our Aquaxpress Pass. Less waiting, more sliding.
Prices start from AED 230 per person. Daily from 10:00am-sunset*
Atlantis Aquaventure is the only waterpark in the Middle East where the inviting beauty of 500m of white sand beach awaits. The balmy waters of the Arabian Gulf host a myriad water sports including kayaking and pedalos. Day visitors can enjoy this unique beach experience as part of their entry into Aquaventure Waterpark.
Guests can relax and unwind during a day out at Aquaventure Waterpark within the secluded and serene selection of private cabana. This reserved seating areas offers complimentary amenities and all-day cabana host service for anyone who wishes to kick-back and relax.
Family cabanas suitable for 6 guests start at AED 995. Daily from 10:00am-sunset*
Atlantis Aquaventure has a variety of exceptional dining experiences to ensure that appetites are fed, and thirsts are quenched. Barracudas offers a wide selection of express casual dining and Arabic mezze, from freshly baked pizzas, shawarma, falafel, dosa, fish & chips and fried chicken, plus indulgent gelato and express outlets of popular Atlantis restaurants.
NEW TWO-DAY MEGA PASS
With so many exciting and unique experiences throughout Atlantis Aquaventure, it can be difficult to tick them all off the list in just one day. With this in mind, an exciting new two-day pass has been launched that allows guests to enjoy the thrills and spills again on a second day. Guests get two full days of unlimited access to Aquaventure Waterpark including Surf's Up wave rider, The Lost Chambers Aquarium, private beach, plus a dolphin and shark feeding performance with this mega pass. What’s more, the two days can be used across a three-day period.
Prices start from AED 320 per adult and AED 265 for children less than 1.2 metres. Dubai residents enjoy special rates of AED 230 for adults and AED 210 for children upon presentation of their Emirates ID card. Hotel guests receive complimentary daily access during their stay. Daily from 10:00am- sunset*
Guests can enjoy unlimited access to Atlantis Aquaventure and a variety of member benefits including preferential rates at Dolphin Bay and Sea Lion Point, unlimited access to The Lost Chambers Aquarium and much more!
Annual pass prices start from AED 990 per adult and AED 495 for children less than 1.2 metres.
Season pass (90 days) prices start from AED 250 per adult and AED 250 for children less than 1.2 metres.
Daily from 10:00am- sunset*
Aquaventure Waterpark is open from 10:00 to sunset daily. Day entry starts from AED 235. Children 0-2 years of age are free. Hotel guests receive complimentary daily access during their stay. For more information or to book tickets visit www.atlantis.com/dubai/atlantis-aquaventure/aquaventure-waterpark.
About Atlantis, The Palm, Dubai
Atlantis, The Palm is the first entertainment resort destination in the region and located at the centre of the crescent of The Palm in Dubai. Opened in September 2008, the unique ocean-themed resort features a variety of marine and entertainment attractions, as well as 17 hectares of waterpark amusement at Atlantis Aquaventure, all within a 46-hectare site. It is home to one of the largest open-air marine habitats in the world, with over 65,000 marine animals in lagoons and displays including The Lost Chambers Aquarium, a maze of underwater corridors and passageways providing a journey through ancient Atlantis. Atlantis Aquaventure waterpark features 18 million litres of fresh water used to power thrilling waterslides, a 2.3-kilometre river ride with tidal waves and pools, water rapids and white-water chargers. Dolphin Bay, the unparalleled dolphin conservation and education habitat, and Sea Lion Point were created to provide guests a once in a lifetime opportunity to learn more about one of nature’s most friendly mammals. The resort boasts an impressive collection of luxury boutiques and shops as well as extensive meeting and convention facilities. Atlantis, The Palm is also known as the culinary destination in the region where guests can take their pick from a collection of 31 world-renowned restaurants including Bread Street Kitchen & Bar, Hakkasan, Nobu, Ronda Locatelli, Seafire Steakhouse & Bar, award-winning underwater restaurant, Ossiano, and traditional Middle Eastern favourite, Ayamna. The nightlife scene at Atlantis is lively, too, with the fun-filled Wavehouse offering something for everyone, and WHITE Beach & Restaurant the perfect place to unwind with a drink as the sun slips into the Arabian Sea.