Atlantis Aquaventure Rounds Off The Summer With A Splash Sale, Offering 50% Off A Array Of Amazing Experiences
- Aquaventure Waterpark_Trident Tower_HydraracersAquaventure Waterpark_Trident Tower_Hydraracers
- Aquaventure Waterpark_Raging Rapids_Group of FriendsAquaventure Waterpark_Raging Rapids_Group of Friends
- Aquaventure Waterpark_Splashers Island_FriendsAquaventure Waterpark_Splashers Island_Friends
- Aquaventure Waterpark_Trident Tower_ShockwaveAquaventure Waterpark_Trident Tower_Shockwave
- Aquaventure Waterpark_Splashers Lagoon_Swirl and Stingray_Parents and KidsAquaventure Waterpark_Splashers Lagoon_Swirl and Stingray_Parents and Kids
- Aquaventure Waterpark_Splashers Cove_Lava Falls_Parents and KidsAquaventure Waterpark_Splashers Cove_Lava Falls_Parents and Kids
- Aquaventure Waterpark_Splashers Cove_WipeoutAquaventure Waterpark_Splashers Cove_Wipeout
- Aquaventure Waterpark_Trident Tower_AerialAquaventure Waterpark_Trident Tower_Aerial
- The Lost Chambers Aquarium_Fish Tales Tour_Family SittingNOT IN ML
- The Lost Chambers Aquarium_Interior_Entry and MapThe Lost Chambers Aquarium_Interior_Entry and Map
- Dolphin Aerial Beauty Shots_Dolphin_TailExcluded from ML
- Dolphin Bay_Dolphin Dip & Play_Child LaughingDolphin Bay_Dolphin Dip & Play_Child Laughing
Atlantis, The Palm is inviting thrill-seekers and adventure-lovers to embark on a fun month ahead with huge discounts on Aquaventure Waterpark, including Dolphin Bay, The Lost Chambers Aquarium, Admission and the Annual Pass
Fun-loving families, water babies and adrenaline-junkies can treat themselves to an exceptional end of summer with Atlantis Aquaventure’s annual Splash Sale. Taking place from 23rd to 29th August, adventure seekers can redeem their tickets until the end of September 2021.
This year, the legendary Splash Sale will extend to the Dolphin Dip & Play experience, as well as a range of great value passes, including a one-day admission and Annual Pass. Never has there been a better time to enjoy an action-packed day at the world’s biggest waterpark.
- Dolphin Dip & Play - AED 445 (usual price AED 725)
- Annual Pass - AED 695/AED 395 (usual pass AED 990/AED 595) for adults and children
- Aquaventure Day Pass – AED 135/AED 129 (usual pass AED 189/AED 169) for adults and children
- The Lost Chambers Aquarium – AED 55 (usual price AED 110) for adults and children
Following its recent expansion by a third of its previous size, waterpark goers can now enjoy 105 rides, slides and attractions across the world’s biggest waterpark. As well as Poseidon and Neptune’s Tower, park-goers can take on 12 slides in the brand new 48 metre-tall Trident Tower, including record-breakers such as the world’s tallest waterslide of its kind (Odyssey of Terror), the longest family water coaster in the world of its kind (Shockwave), the tallest vertical drop body slide in the Middle East (Blackout) and the region’s first cliff jumping experience. Little ones can also enjoy Splashers Island and Splashers Mountain, as well as 16 rides across the brand-new Splashers Lagoon and Splashers Cove, which collectively form the biggest kid’s only waterpark experience in the Middle East. A day at Aquaventuee also includes access to 1km of private beach, adrenaline-filled watersports, unlimited use of the Waverider surf machine and a choice of 26 food and beverage outlets.
To make the most of the Splash Sale, visit http://www.atlantisthepalm.com/special-offers/Splash-Sale Booking dates are 23rd – 29th August 2021. Redemption is valid between 30th August to 30th September 2021.
About Atlantis Aquaventure
Following an expansion in March 2021, the Middle East’s number one waterpark is now even bigger, a third bigger in fact, making Atlantis, The Palm’s waterpark one of the largest in the world. With the addition of the brand-new Trident Tower, Splashers Lagoon and Splashers Cove, Aquaventure is now home to over 28 additional rides and attractions, bringing the total number to over 105 slides, rides and attractions across the 22.5-hectare park. With several record-breaking slides and firsts in the region, thrill-seekers can enjoy Odyssey of Terror; the world’s tallest waterslide with a Double TornadoWAVE®, Shockwave; the longest family rafting water coaster in the world, Medusa's Lair; the first dueling PIPElineBLAST® Water Coaster slide in the region and Immortal Falls; the first Cliff jumping in the region. Guests can also enjoy 1km of private beach, motorised and non-motorised watersports and 26 marine experiences including Dolphin Bay, Sea Lion point and the shark lagoon. Atlantis Aquaventure also comprises one of the largest open-air marine habitats in the world, with more than 65,000 marine animals in lagoons and displays including The Lost Chambers Aquarium, a maze of underwater corridors and passageways providing a journey through ancient Atlantis. Voted the number one waterpark in Dubai and the Middle East and the second best in the world by TripAdvisor, it is a leader in aquatic theme parks.
About Atlantis, The Palm, Dubai
Located at the centre of the crescent of The Palm in Dubai, Atlantis, The Palm is the first entertainment resort destination in the region. Opened in September 2008, the unique ocean-themed resort features a variety of marine and entertainment attractions, as well as 22 hectares of waterpark amusement at Atlantis Aquaventure, all within a 46-hectare site. It is home to one of the biggest waterparks in the world and the one of the largest open-air marine habitats, with more than 65,000 marine animals in lagoons and displays including The Lost Chambers Aquarium, a maze of underwater corridors and passageways providing a journey through ancient Atlantis. Aquaventure Waterpark features 23.5 million litres of fresh water used to power 105 thrilling waterslides and attractions, including several world record-breaking slides, and two river rides featuring tidal waves and pools, water rapids and white-water chargers. Dolphin Bay, the unparalleled dolphin conservation and education habitat, and Sea Lion Point were created to provide guests a once in a lifetime opportunity to learn more about some of nature’s most friendly mammals. The resort boasts an impressive collection of luxury boutiques and shops as well as extensive meeting and convention facilities. Atlantis, The Palm is also known as the culinary destination in the region where guests can take their pick from a collection of 29 world-renowned restaurants including Bread Street Kitchen & Bar, Hakkasan, Nobu, Ronda Locatelli, Seafire Steakhouse & Bar and the award-winning underwater restaurant, Ossiano. Atlantis is also home to a buzzing nightlife scene with entertainment destination Wavehouse offering something for everyone, while WHITE Beach & Restaurant is the perfect place to unwind with a drink as the sun slips into the Arabian Sea.