Atlantis, The Palm Is Inviting Visitors To Ring In Chinese New Year And Celebrate The Year Of The Rat
- Building Hero And Palm Crescent (Day)
- Hakkasan Friends Having Dinner
- Hakkasan Interior
- Hakkasan Diver Scallop
- Hakkasan Steamed Chilean Seabass
- Hakkasan Salt Crust Fortune Baked Chicken
- Hakkasan Lucky Jie
- Hakkasan YuSheng Salad
- Hakkasan GoldenTreasure Pockets
- Chinese Family At Saffron
- Chinese Guests Dolphin Bay
Atlantis, The Palm is rolling out the red carpet this Spring Festival with an array of culinary offerings
In celebration of China’s most important festival, and kicking off the Year of the Rat, Atlantis, The Palm has curated special feasts from of the city’s best Chinese fare. From 24th January onwards, guests are invited to explore Chinese delicacies and celebrate with sumptuous dinning at the resort’s famed restaurants. From the limited edition signature menu at Hakkasan Dubai, to a themed dinner at Saffron, Atlantis, The Palm is the ultimate destination to mark the festivities.
World-renowned Cantonese restaurant Hakkasan will welcome guests with a limited edition signature menu crafted especially for the occasion. Exquisite dishes that will take diners on an authentic journey through China include golden treasure pockets with abalone and wild mushrooms, steamed Chilean seabass dragon’s well broth, diver scallops with taro mousseline and brown butter black bean sauce, and salt crust fortune baked chicken. The set menu is complimented by a special cocktail infused with Chinese New Year celebratory flavours mandarin and chili. A heady salted caramel ganache will round things off on a sweet, decadent note. Hakkasan will also continue its wishing tree tradition, inviting guests to write their wishes on red ribbons that will be hung around the dining areas. Themed music will be played throughout each evening, complimenting the vibrant journey, with a DJ performing between 19:30 and 21:30.
- The Chinese New Year offering at Hakkasan will be available every evening from 24th Jan-8th February, 6:00pm-11:00pm
- Signature Chinese New Year menus are priced at AED 498 p/p including a special cocktail
- Signature menu dishes can also be ordered a la carte
- For those looking to enjoy the regular Hakkasan menu, the a la carte menu will also be available
The hottest contemporary Chinese New Year celebration in town, Saffron will lay on a special Chinese themed dinner with no less than 220 dishes to choose from. With an entire station dedicated to Peking duck, along with steamed buns from Northern China, Sichuan Hot Pots from Central China, seafood dishes inspired by the Eastern provinces, rice noodles from the south, and spicy Sichuan dishes from the West, every corner of China will be well represented. Not forgetting dim sum, which is traditionally eaten for every meal, every day, throughout the Spring festival. Guests will also be treated to a raw bar, as well as oyster and carving stations. Dining experiences will be topped off with enchanting entertainment in the shape of Lion dances and a fireworks display on the 24th January.
- The Chinese New Year offering at Saffron will be available every evening from 24th- 30th January, 18:00-23:00
- Dinner is priced at AED 265 per adult and AED 132.50 for children aged 4-11. Kids under the age of 3 eat free
- The Lion dances will be performed on 24th,25th ,26th Jan in various venues from 19.00-20.00
- A regular beverage list along with special Chinese beverages will be available
- Fireworks on 24th January 2020 at 20:00
Popular Asian restaurant Asia Republic will curate a special New Year set menu including favourites such as siew mai, gyoza, pho laksa, stir fried noodles, and, of course dim sum. With the focus on sharing dishes, this is the perfect place to celebrate Chinese New Year with friends and family. Fun, cosy and vibrant, here guests will enjoy a laid-back, interactive experience as they watch chefs prepare food in the open kitchen.
- The Chinese New Year offering at Asia Republic will be available for lunch daily from 24th- 30th January, 12:30-22:00 Sat-Thurs and 12:00-23:00 Fri
- Set menu pricing is from AED 160-AED 200
While the focus for the Chinese New Year lunch at Kaleidoscope will be on Chinese food, guests can take a culinary tour around the globe with extensive buffets and live cooking stations offering everything from fresh seafood, to sushi, pasta, roasts and everything in between. A fun, interactive experience, cuisine from the Mediterranean, North Africa and Arabia will prove to be popular, as will the colourful – and bountiful – dessert station.
- The Chinese New Year offering at Kaleidoscope will be available for lunch daily from 24th- 30th January, 12:30-15:30 weekdays and 12:30-16:30 weekends
- Set menu pricing is AED 200 for adults and AED 100 for children aged 4-11, from 26th Dec-30th Jan, and AED 240 for adults and AED 120 for children aged 4-11 on 24th and 25th Jan
Aside from the culinary offerings, in-house guests are also invited to enjoy an educational, informative experience with a friendly pod of bottlenose dolphins, with 25% off an up close and personal Dolphin Encounter. Special rates for the Dolphin Encounter will be available from 24th-28th January.
With more than 20% of people across the world celebrating Chinese New Year, Atlantis, The Palm is making it easier for more people to join in the fun and get into the spirit of things with firecrackers, feasts and fantastic surprises. Also known as Spring Festival, Chinese New Year, which falls on Saturday, January 25th, 2019, represents new beginnings and fresh starts.
For bookings and more information call +971 4 426 0000 or visit https://www.atlantis.com/dubai/special-offers/chinese-new-year.
About Atlantis, The Palm, Dubai
Atlantis, The Palm is the first entertainment resort destination in the region and located at the centre of the crescent of The Palm in Dubai. Opened in September 2008, the unique ocean-themed resort features a variety of marine and entertainment attractions, as well as 17 hectares of waterpark amusement at Atlantis Aquaventure, all within a 46-hectare site. It is home to one of the largest open-air marine habitats in the world, with over 65,000 marine animals in lagoons and displays including The Lost Chambers Aquarium, a maze of underwater corridors and passageways providing a journey through ancient Atlantis. Aquaventure Waterpark features 18 million litres of fresh water used to power thrilling waterslides, a 2.3-kilometre river ride with tidal waves and pools, water rapids and white-water chargers. Dolphin Bay, the unparalleled dolphin conservation and education habitat, and Sea Lion Point were created to provide guests a once in a lifetime opportunity to learn more about one of nature’s most friendly mammals. The resort boasts an impressive collection of luxury boutiques and shops as well as extensive meeting and convention facilities. Atlantis, The Palm is also known as the culinary destination in the region where guests can take their pick from a collection of 29 world-renowned restaurants including Bread Street Kitchen & Bar, Hakkasan, Nobu, Ronda Locatelli, Seafire Steakhouse & Bar, award-winning underwater restaurant, Ossiano, and traditional Middle Eastern favourite, Ayamna. The nightlife scene at Atlantis is lively, too, with the fun-filled Wavehouse offering something for everyone, and WHITE Beach & Restaurant the perfect place to unwind with a drink as the sun slips into the Arabian Sea.