Celebrate A Taste Of Ireland At Atlantis, The Palm With St. Patrick’s Day Events At Wavehouse, Seafire Steakhouse & Bar, And Saffron Brunch
- Wavehouse_Full Moon PartyNOT IN ML
- Wavehouse_Food Hero ShootWavehouse_Food Hero Shoot
- Saffron_Saffron Brunch_EntertainmentSaffron_Saffron Brunch_Entertainment
- Saffron_Saffron Brunch_SushiSaffron_Saffron Brunch_Sushi
- Seafire Steakhouse_Chef's Table with cheersSeafire Steakhouse_Chef's Table with cheers
- Seafire Steakhouse_Seafire Experience PlatterNOT IN ML
Guests will be able to enjoy Irish food and beverage favourites, as well as traditional Irish music at three popular resort restaurants
Atlantis, The Palm will be painting the resort green this St. Patrick's Day, with special Irish-themed events at Wavehouse, Seafire Steakhouse & Bar, and Saffron Brunch. The festivities begin on 11th March and will continue until 19th March, providing ample time for guests to indulge in Irish-inspired dishes and drinks. Also known as the Feast of Saint Patrick, the cultural celebration is held annually on 17th March, the traditional death date of Saint Patrick (c. 385 – c. 461), the foremost patron saint of Ireland.
Wavehouse will be celebrating St. Patrick's Day for an entire week, from 11th to 19th March, offering Irish favorites such as Guinness and Jameson, baby Guinness shots and a Jameson old fashioned cocktail. Guests can indulge in a variety of traditional Irish dishes including corned beef hash with russet potatoes or a selection of mini Irish pies. For dessert, there’s a delectable bread pudding with dark chocolate and Irish whiskey custard or a cheesecake brownie with Baileys and vanilla ice cream. The restaurant will be decked out in green, and stilt walkers in traditional Irish costumes will roam around, creating a lively and festive atmosphere. Additionally, the band will perform every evening.
- Date: 11th – 19th March
- Time: Daily, 12:00pm – 1:00am
- Price: Dishes individually priced (Dishes starting from AED 40)
- À la carte drinks and food menu also available
- Children are welcome
- Daily entertainment:
- Irish face painting (3:00pm – 9:00pm)
- Leprechaun stilt walkers roaming around (4:00 pm – 8:00 pm)
- The band will be playing on weekdays from 8:00 pm to 11:30 pm and on weekends from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm and from 9:30 pm to 11:30 pm.
For more information and bookings please visit www.atlantis.com/dubai/restaurants/wavehouse
Seafire Steakhouse & Bar
In celebration of St. Patrick’s Day, Seafire Steakhouse & Bar has been dry ageing grass-fed tomahawk beef steaks with whiskey for 45 days. The Irish beef will be served sharing style for two people. The restaurant’s expansive wine list offers a variety of pairings for the meaty main or guests can indulge in a special Jameson Irish Whiskey Cocktail.
- Date: 17th March
- Time: 6:00 pm-1:00am
- Price: AED 850 for Irish whiskey dry-aged Tomahawk steak to share for two
- AED 89 for a Jameson Irish Whiskey Cocktail
- À la carte drinks and food menu also available
- Children under 10 years are welcome for a 6:00pm or 6:30pm seating, out by 8:30pm
- Entertainment: Live Jazz Duo
For more information and bookings please visit www.atlantis.com/dubai/restaurants/seafire-steakhouse
Saffron Brunch 2.0
The award-winning Saffron Brunch is going green with a special St. Patrick’s Day-inspired celebration planned for 18th March. Guests can indulge in over 200 dishes and a vast selection of beverage stations, with live entertainment and themed photo opportunities available. This 21+ event is priced at AED 595 per person.
- Date: 18th March
- Time: 1:00pm – 4:00pm
- Price: AED 595 per person – alcoholic drinks package including sparkling wine
- 21+ only
- Entertainment: Resident DJ, St. Patrick’s-themed photo opps, dancers and performers
- Menu highlights include sushi and seafood bar, slow BBQ station, poke bowl live and a wide variety of delicious, mouth-watering desserts
For more information and bookings please visit https://www.atlantis.com/dubai/restaurants/brunch
About Atlantis, The Palm, Dubai
Located at the centre of the crescent of The Palm in Dubai, Atlantis, The Palm is the first entertainment resort destination in the region. Opened in September 2008, the unique ocean-themed resort features a variety of marine and entertainment attractions, as well as 22 hectares of waterpark amusement at Atlantis Aquaventure, all within a 46-hectare site. It is home to one of the biggest waterparks in the world and the one of the largest open-air marine habitats, with more than 65,000 marine animals in lagoons and displays including The Lost Chambers Aquarium, a maze of underwater corridors and passageways providing a journey through ancient Atlantis. Aquaventure Waterpark features 23.5 million litres of fresh water used to power 105 thrilling waterslides and attractions, including several world record-breaking slides, and two river rides featuring tidal waves and pools, water rapids and white-water chargers. Dolphin Bay, the unparalleled dolphin conservation and education habitat, and Sea Lion Point were created to provide guests a once in a lifetime opportunity to learn more about some of nature’s most friendly mammals. The resort boasts an impressive collection of luxury boutiques and shops as well as extensive meeting and convention facilities. Atlantis, The Palm is also known as the culinary destination in the region where guests can take their pick from a collection of 35 world-renowned restaurants including Bread Street Kitchen & Bar, Hakkasan, Nobu, Seafire Steakhouse & Bar and the award-winning underwater restaurant, Ossiano. Atlantis is also home to a buzzing nightlife scene with entertainment destination Wavehouse offering something for everyone, while WHITE Beach is the perfect place to unwind with a drink as the sun slips into the Arabian Sea.