Food and Beverage
Globally renowned chefs, delicious dishes and stunning surroundings make Atlantis, The Palm the ultimate destination for a unique culinary experience
Since Atlantis, The Palm opened in 2008 it has firmly established itself as the place to go for an unrivalled, exciting and diverse culinary experience. With 31 individual restaurants, bars and lounges, guests can enjoy everything from a world class meal at Michelin-starred celebrity chef restaurants by Gordon Ramsay, Nobu Matsuhisa and Giorgio Locatelli, to an inimitable fine dining experience at the award-winning underwater restaurant, Ossiano. With a vibrant nightlife, chose from all-in-one destination Wavehouse, which serves up fun for all ages, or WHITE Beach & Restaurant, the region’s newest and most sought-after beach club: perfect for laidback lounging and sunset sessions.
CELEBRITY CHEF RESTAURANTS
Bread Street Kitchen & Bar by Gordon Ramsay
- Best Family Brunch-Time Out Kids Awards 2019
- People’s Choice Award– Taste of Dubai 2018
- Best Roast Dinner-BBC Good Food Middle East Awards 2018
- Chef De Cuisine of the Year- Cesar Bartolini - Middle East Hospitality Awards 2018
Gordon Ramsay's Bread Street Kitchen And Bar champions contemporary British dishes with influences from Europe and beyond. Heralded by celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay and helmed by Chef de Cuisine Cesar Bartolini, the menu consists of a selection of British classics and Gordon signatures including fish and chips in a craft-beer batter, the legendary beef Wellington, and indulgent puddings that will take you back to childhood. At the bar, there's a broad range of wines, beers and cocktails to choose from, including Bread Street's signature gin and tonics. Almost as popular as the bar is the Bread Street Kitchen Ice Cream Counter, which serves homemade scoops including Bread and Butter Pudding softie.
Bread Street Kitchen & Bar is open for lunch Sunday to Thursday: 12:00pm – 3:30pm (Saturday: 12:00pm – 4:00pm). For dinner daily 6:00pm – 10:30pm. To find our more or to make a reservation please visit www.atlantis.com/dubai/restaurants/gordon-ramsay-bread-street-kitchen
- BSK Friday Family Brunch
- Winner of Time Out Kid’s Best Family Brunch 2019, Fridays were made for family fun at Gordon Ramsay's Bread Street Kitchen and Bar. The brunch kicks off with a salad bar including salmon, cured meats and a vast selection of cheese, followed by mini pots of satisfying cottage pie, fall-off-the-bone ribs and dinky Yorkshire puddings piled high with hearty slices of roast beef. For dessert, guests can enjoy the self-serve ice cream bar and the cupcake decorating station, which is a real treat for little ones. Whilst the adults enjoy their Friday, children are entertained with bouncy castles and crafts on the terrace, followed by a visit to The Lost Chambers Aquarium after their meal.
- The BSK Family Brunch takes place every Friday 12:30pm-4:00pm. Packages starting from AED 249 per adult and AED 105 per child including unlimited food and beverages and entry to The Lost Chambers Aquarium.To find our more or to make a reservation please visit www.atlantis.com/dubai/restaurants/gordon-ramsay-bread-street-kitchen
- Wellington Wednesday
- When it comes to food, this signature dish is like a whole Sunday lunch for two to share. Beyond the deliciously juicy and mushroom packed chunks of meat, beef wellington is served with divine truffle mash, and sumptuous honey glazed vegetables. The set menu includes a carafe of house wine for two.
- Wellington Wednesday takes place every Wednesday 12:00pm-10:00pm. Starting from AED 315 per person including food and a carafe of house wine.To find our more or to make a reservation please visit www.atlantis.com/dubai/restaurants/gordon-ramsay-bread-street-kitchen
- Ramsay’s Roast
- On the last day of Dubai's weekend, what better way to unwind in the afternoon than enjoying a quintessential British roast. Bread Street Kitchen offers a roast sirloin of beef.
- Saturday Roast takes place every Saturday 12:00pm-3:00pm. Starting from AED 135 per person including food.To find our more or to make a reservation please visit www.atlantis.com/dubai/restaurants/gordon-ramsay-bread-street-kitchen
Nobu by Nobu Matsuhisa
- Best Japanese Restaurant-BBC Good Food Awards Middle East 2019
- Restaurant Team of the Year- Caterer Middle East Awards 2019
- Best Japanese Restaurant–Fact Dining Awards 2019
- Japanese Restaurantof the Year– LTG Food & Drink Awards 2018
The internationally renowned restaurant by Chef Nobu Matsuhisa is one of Dubai’s top destinations when it comes to Japanese cuisine. Fusing a cutting-edge Japanese style with Peruvian influences, it's a winning formula that's made Nobu a global culinary icon. At Nobu Dubai, begin your night with cocktails and Japanese tapas in the sake lounge, before sitting down to an exceptional omakase or a la carte menu in the dream-like Japanese garden. Indulge in celebrity chef Nobu Matsuhisa's iconic black cod miso, premium wagyu beef tacos with a Japanese twist, and Dubai's best sushi. With an impressive 42 restaurants across five continents, and five Michelin stars to his credit, Nobu Matsuhisa is one of the world's most respected celebrity chefs.
Nobu is open for dinner Saturday to Thursday: 6:00pm – 11:00pm (Friday: 7:00pm – 12:00am). To find our more or to make a reservation please visit www.atlantis.com/dubai/restaurants/nobu
- Weekend Brunch
- The Nobu Weekend Brunch brings together some the world-renowned Japanese restaurants’ signature dishes including the famous black cod yuzu miso, chicken and avocado tacos, yellow tail jalapeno, shitake salad with truffle dressing and assorted Nobu sushi and rolls. For those with a sweet tooth, desserts will include the celebrated mochi ice cream, Nobu cheesecake and assorted fruits.
- The Nobu Weekend Brunchtakes place every Friday 12:00pm-3:00pm. Packages starting from AED 345 per person including unlimited food and beverages.To find our more or to make a reservation please visit www.atlantis.com/dubai/restaurants/nobu(21+)
- Kanpai Happy Hour
- Taking place every evening from 6pm-8pm, the infamous Nobu Kanpai Happy Hour offers a range of signature cocktails and must try tapas for just 30AED
- Kanpai Happy Hour takes place every weekday 6:00pm-8:00pm. Prices start from AED 30 per item.To find our more or to make a reservation please visit www.atlantis.com/dubai/restaurants/nobu(21+)
- Sushi Masterclass
- Nobu’s sushi masterclass takes place on the first Saturday of every month. Packages start from AED 1250 per person and include a 4-course menu and sake tasting. To find our more or to make a reservation please visit www.atlantis.com/dubai/restaurants/nobu(21+)
Ronda Locatelli by Giorgio Locatelli
- Chef de Cuisine of the Year: Salvo Sardo - The Middle East Hospitality Excellence Awards 2018
- Italian Restaurant of the Year: Ronda Locatelli - Middle East Hospitality Excellence Awards 2018
- Italian Speciality Chef- Salvo Sardo – Pro Chef Awards 2018
- Best Italian Classic Pizza:Ronda Locatelli – Taste of Dubai 2018
Enjoy relaxed dining at this casual Italian restaurant in Dubai, where Michelin-starred Italian chef Giorgio Locatelli creates delicious antipasti, stone-hearth pizzas and the best fresh pasta in Dubai. To ensure a truly authentic experience, the restauramt's new Chef de Cuisine Massimiliano Curcas sources 95% of his ingredients from Italy, and all pizza and pasta are made fresh in the kitchen. The restaurant itself features an impressive wood oven taking center stage in the middle of the dining area and the beautiful outside terrace is lined with olive trees, reminiscent of a Sicilian olive grove, creating an exquisite area for al fresco dining. Ronda Locatelli is proud to serve over 50 gluten-free and vegan dishes, with all chefs highly trained in adapting the menu for diners with food allergies or dietary requirements. Giorgio Locatelli was raised in the northern Italian village of Corgeno, on the banks of Lake Maggiore. Today, he is regarded as one of the world’s greatest chefs, and is the star of MasterChef Italia.
Ronda Locatelli is open for dinner Saturday to Tuesday: 6:00pm – 10:30pm (Friday to Saturday: 6:00pm – 11:00pm). To find our more or to make a reservation please visit www.atlantis.com/dubai/restaurants/ronda-locatelli.
- Most Romantic Restaurant (Highly Commended) - 2019 Time Out Dubai Awards
- Best Seafood Restaurant (Highly Commended)- 2019 Time Out Dubai Awards
- Best Luxury restaurant in Dubai- 2019 Luxury Lifestyle Awards
- Seafood Speciality Chef of the year-2019/2018 Pro Chef Awards
- Fol-LOVERS’ award-The Best Chef Awards Top 300 World Selection Pro Chef Awards 2019/2018
- The 4thmost powerful chef in the Middle East: - 2018/2019 Caterer Magazine’s F&B Power List
The underwater restaurant explores globally renowned foods that we love to try when we travel. This is romantic, upscale dining at its best.
Ossiano is open for dinner Thursday to Saturday: 6:00pm – 10:30pm. To find our more or to make a reservation please visit https://www.atlantis.com/dubai/restaurants/ossiano
- Best Luxury restaurant in Dubai- Luxury Lifestyle Awards 2019
- Best Designed Wine List in Middle East & Africa- The World of Best Wine Lists 2018
Established in 2001 in London, Hakkasan now has 12 restaurants around the world located in the United States, Middle East, India, Asia and Europe, where both London restaurants hold a Michelin star. Hakkasan offers guests a world-class culinary experience. The menu is a modern interpretation of authentic Cantonese cuisine, using the finest ingredients and expert traditional techniques to create timeless yet innovative signature dishes.
Hakkasan is open for dinner every day 6:00pm – 11:00pm. To find our more or to make a reservation please visit www.atlantis.com/dubai/restaurants/hakkasan
- Taste of Hakkasan Menu - Only available upon request
- Hakkasan draws a style-savvy crowd to its sleek restaurant and bar, where carved wooden screens, rich jewel tones and flickering candles evoke the glamour of the London flagship restaurant. Modern flavour is at the core of Hakkasan's Michelin-starred menu, as traditional Cantonese recipes meet contemporary techniques to deliver innovative dishes and award-winning cocktails. Think dim sum garnished with gold leaf and truffle, Peking duck with a side of caviar, or Chilean sea bass glazed with honey. Established in 2001 in London, Hakkasan now has 12 restaurants around the world located in the United States, Middle East, India, Asia and Europe, where both London restaurants hold a Michelin star.
- The Taste of Hakkasan Menu is available everyday 9:00pm 11:00pm. To find our more or to make a reservation please visit www.atlantis.com/dubai/restaurants/hakkasan(21+)
Seafire Steakhouse & Bar
- #31 in Asia’s Best Steakhouses-Big 7 Travel Asia’s Best Steakhouses 2019
- Meat Speciality Chef of the year:Raymond Wong –Pro Chef Awards 2019/2017
- Best Steakhouse (Highly Commended):– Time Out Restaurant Awards 2018
Defining the benchmark for steak restaurants in Dubai, Seafire Steakhouse & Bar showcases the finest beef and seafood in the city. A New York-style restaurant and bar, it is renowned for its generous portion sizes, its extensive wine cellar, live entertainment, and of course, its world-famous beef. To guarantee the finest cuts, Seafire has teamed up with Rangers Valley in Australia to produce a special breed of cattle, Black Onyx, exclusively for the restaurant. At Seafire Steakhouse & Bar, dining is a bespoke experience. It begins when you choose the cut, age and marble score of your steak, then watch as it’s cooked exactly the way you like it. Next, select your knife, salt and condiments for a meal like no other. Helmed by Chef de Cuisine, Raymond Wong, the innovative menu, prepared in the open theatrical kitchen, features exquisite and unique dishes including the award-winning BBQ Short Rib Donuts, a 76oz Titans Tomahawk Steak and the signature Seafire Freak Shake. The restaurant’s walk-in wine cellar offers diners a vast selection of grape from around the world with over 4000 bottles to choose from.
Seafire Steakhouse is open for dinner Saturday to Tuesday: 6:00pm – 10:30pm (Friday to Saturday: 6:00pm – 11:00pm). To find our more or to make a reservation please visit www.atlantis.com/dubai/restaurants/ronda-locatelli.
Offering poolside snacks, signature dishes and unique culinary creations from the Mediterranean and beyond, WHITE Restaurant is the newest addition to Atlantis, The Palm’s extensive culinary offering. Whether it be a romantic dinner or a spirited catch up with a group of friends, guests at WHITE Restaurant can pull up a pew either on the wooden deck of its beachside patio or inside its cool, white-washed interior. Its in-tune with nature décor manages to be both chic, rustic and comfortable, providing a calming ambience set to the soundtrack of soulful live music overlooking the unforgettable Dubai skyline. Inspired by traditional Mediterranean fair anchored by an excellent selection of seafood, Chef Ibrahim Ata’s legendary signature dishes include the yellowfin tuna tartare with creamy avocado, the seafood tower complete with Gillardeau oysters, salmon and tuna sashimi pizza and the WHITE 18 Karat profiteroles.
WHITE Restaurant open daily from 12pm-5pm (6pm-10pm on Fridays). To find our more or to make a reservation please visit https://www.atlantis.com/dubai/restaurants/white-beach-restaurant
Ayamna- (Closed for renovation)
Located on the sandy shores of Atlantis, The Palm, WHITE Beach is Dubai’s newest and most stylish beach club. A dreamy slice of paradise with an in-tune-with-nature ambience, WHITE Beach exudes a rustic simplicity infused with a dose of glamour courtesy of a glittering infinity pool, complete with floating beds and uninterrupted views of the Palm Island and city skyline. Fast becoming one of the the cities’ most Instragrammed locations, this is barefoot sophistication at its finest, offering graceful glamour, great food and good times – topped off with different award-winning entertainment every week. Never has there been a more enticing venue for the day to blend into the night as the feel-good vibe is turned up a notch as the stars begin to light up the sky.
WHITE Beachis open every day from 10am-7pm. Prices start from AED 150 fully redeemable on food and beverage. To find our more or to make a reservation please visit https://www.atlantis.com/dubai/bars-and-nightlife/white-beach-club
Sunkissed Beach Brunch
- WHITE Beach is inviting the city’s uncompromising soulful hedonists to unite at the only place to spend a Saturday in Dubai. Designed for pleasure-seekers who never want the weekend to end, WHITE Beach’s four-hour beachside brunch begins at 1pm and features food and beverage stations along with a live grill and BBQ and plenty of uplifting entertainment.
- Sunkissed Beach brunch takes place every Saturday from 1pm-5pm. Prices start from AED 299 for a food & beverage package.To find our more or to make a reservation please visit https://www.atlantis.com/dubai/bars-and-nightlife/white-beach-club (21+)
- DaySies Ladies Day
- WHITE Beach invites the ladies – and gents - to join them under the sun and by the sea for Day-Sies. Taking place every Tuesday from 12:00 midday until 17:00 on the silky white, sandy shores of Atlantis, The Palm, guests can get ready for an afternoon of tanning, sipping and grazing – with plenty of entertainment thrown in too.
- DaySies Ladies Day takes place every Tuesday from 12pm-4pm. Prices start from AED 150 for a food & beverage package.To find our more or to make a reservation please visit https://www.atlantis.com/dubai/bars-and-nightlife/white-beach-club (21+)
- Leading F&B Outlet – 2019 Leaders in Hospitality Awards
- Best Interior Design – 2019 Leaders in Food & Beverage Awards.
- Best Newcomer (Bar) – 2019 What’s On Nightlife Awards
Let the good times roll at Wavehouse, Dubai's home of fun, food, and family entertainment. A first of its kind in the region, there is nowhere else in the city to experience live music, gaming, bowling, great food and chilled drinks overlooking a state-of-the-art wave machine, all under one roof. Boasting a mouth-watering menu of lunch, dinner and snack options, Wavehouse restaurant caters for both the health-conscious and the comfort-food-seekers, serving up everything from gourmet burgers, mega shakes, and pizzas to fresh salads and light bites. Or for those seeking a light refreshment, a sun-soaked terrace featuring live tunes, swinging seats, and a festival vibe is the perfect place to kick back and relax.
Wavehouse is open every day (closed Tuesday’s) from 12pm-11pm.To find our more or to make a reservation please visit https://www.atlantis.com/dubai/restaurants/wavehouse
- Monday Madness
- The ball is in the punters court with Wavehouse’s new Carnival of Tickets. For AED 99 guests receive five tickets which they can ‘tear off’ and redeem on food, beverages or arcade game credits – which means everyone is a winner! Tickets can be spent on five drinks, five bites of five lots of gaming sessions, or a mix of all three.
Beach Buns is our brand new, pool-side burger venue specialising in homemade wagyu beef burgers for in-house guests only. Aside from the signature burger, The Champion, which combines the best of both breakfast and a burger, diners can select from an innovative array of prime beef patties, along with snacks, sides and shakes.
Beach Buns is open every day from 12pm-10pm (11pm on Friday’s).To find our more or to make a reservation please visit https://www.atlantis.com/dubai/restaurants/casual-dining
Asia Republic offers vibrant contemporary Asian dining, drawing inspiration from cuisines of South East Asia, Korea and China. The diverse menu offers a variety of appetizers, soups, wok-fried noodles, vegetables and rice and main courses such as siew mai (chicken and shrimp dumplings), Malaysian chicken satay, Singapore curry laksa, as well as desserts.
Asia Republic is open every day from 12pm-10pm (11pm on Friday’s).To find our more or to make a reservation please visit https://www.atlantis.com/dubai/restaurants/casual-dining
Shawafel is an authentic and delicious Lebanese eatery combining two Middle Eastern food favourites –falafel and shawarma – in one eclectic café. Bringing a taste of Beirut to Dubai, must try dishes include the falafel halloumi, shawarma fatteh, hummus with lamb or chicken shawarma, Shawafel fries and, of course, the mouthwatering Shawafel wraps with falafel and shawarma, complete with lettuce, tomato, pickles, garlic sauce and fries.
Shawafel is open every day from 12pm-10pm (11pm on Friday’s).To find our more or to make a reservation please visit https://www.atlantis.com/dubai/restaurants/casual-dining
TBJ's burgers are famous for their incredible taste and are guaranteed to satisfy even the most ardent burger connoisseur.
TBJ is open every day from 12pm-10pm (11pm on Friday’s).To find our more or to make a reservation please visit https://www.atlantis.com/dubai/restaurants/casual-dining
Café And Bars
Dive into Plato’s drinking philosophy expand the mind and come out enlightened. Plato’s Tea Inspired Signature cocktails highlight ‘tea’ as the thread that weaves Plato’s duality together. Enjoy cocktails made from Geisha Blossom, Rooibos, Jasmine, Hibiscus and Chamomile teas, thoughtfully crafted and served for your enjoyment. Infusing London Dry Gin with fruits, herbs and spices in a slow cooked, controlled, sous-vide method, Plato’s manages to bridge the gap between the European botanicals found in the gin and the modern flavors of the Fever Tree tonics and enliveners. If you’re adventurous, curious or are just enjoying the gin craze, try one –or all – of our infusions.
Plato’s is open every day from 9am-1am.To find our more or to make a reservation please visit https://www.atlantis.com/dubai/restaurants/casual-dining
- Afternoon tea at Plato’s
- Enjoy a relaxing time with a gourmet afternoon tea served at Plato’s. Savour a selection of homemade sandwiches, mouth-watering desserts, fresh scones with clotted cream and jam; all this accompanied by world-famous Jing tea.
- Afternoon tea is available everyday 2:00pm 5:30pm. Packages start from AED 150 with a hot beverage. To find our more or to make a reservation please visit www.atlantis.com/dubai/restaurants
Imagine sipping an expertly poured coffee or enjoying a gourmet sandwich while you watch 65,000 marine animals glide by. At this dreamy Dubai cafe, take in views of the Ambassador Lagoon while you recharge with hot drinks and light snacks.
Poseidon Cafe is open every day from 9am-10pm.To find our more or to make a reservation please visit https://www.atlantis.com/dubai/restaurants/casual-dining
X Bar & Terrace
Set against the backdrop of contemporary design and overlooking The Palm, TEN (X) is the perfect spot to enjoy a selection of tasty cocktails and shisha. At night, take in the views and unwind on the terrace with an extensive menu of shisha flavours including Apple Martini, Melon Dew and Tangerine Twist.
X Bar & Terrace is open every day from 6pm-11pm.To find our more or to make a reservation please visit https://www.atlantis.com/dubai/restaurants/casual-dining
Serving delicious Tex-Mex cuisine and located right next to the Royal Beach and Royal Pool, The Shore is the perfect place to spend a lazy day. The Shore serves satisfying Tex-Mex cuisine straight from the grill, with fajitas, nachos and steaks. Pull up a chair at the bar and enjoy a range of signature cocktails and margaritas, all served against the picturesque backdrop of The Palm and Dubai skyline.
The Shore is open every day from 12pm-7pm.To find our more or to make a reservation please visit https://www.atlantis.com/dubai/restaurants/casual-dining
The Edge is a poolside restaurant where you can relax and cool off with great food and a picture-perfect atmosphere. Specialising in delicious electric stone hearth oven pizzas, salads, burgers and grills in a relaxing poolside setting, enjoy your meal with a choice of refreshing beverage options, including wellness juices, cocktails and wines.
The Edgei s open every day from 12pm-7pm.To find our more or to make a reservation please visit https://www.atlantis.com/dubai/restaurants/casual-dining
No matter what you're craving, you'll find it at Atlantis, The Palm’s incredible international buffet, Kaleidoscope. A culinary passport to the flavours of the world, guests can begin the day with breakfast buffet, including Arabic, Asian and continental favourites. Lunchtime features an eclectic variety from Chinese dim sum and Indian curries to Italian pastas and French pastries. In the evenings, our family-friendly international buffet showcases menus from the Middle East, Mexico and beyond with nightly themed dinners.
Kaleidoscope is open every day for lunch from 12:30pm-4pm and 6pm-10:30pm for dinner. To find our more or to make a reservation please visit https://www.atlantis.com/dubai/restaurants/kaleidoscope
Saffron re-opened its slicker, chicer doors in January 2021 after an extensive facelift, providing a welcome breath of fresh air for the start of a new year. The new look is sleek and minimalist, with high ceilings that feature soft lighting. The design allows the "Chefs Table" concept to take centre stage, with the preparation and presentation of the dishes evolving into a culinary art form where diners enjoy an interactive dining experience as they sample food from open cooking areas throughout the restaurant. Bringing guests the eclectic, exotic and delicious tastes of Asia and beyond, upscale regional delicacies from Japan, Korea, China, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Indian – along with a mix of international dishes – are available for breakfast or dinner. With more than 220 dishes from which to choose, guests could eat in Saffron for nearly a year and never have the same meal twice! Saffron also hosts theme nights and is also known for the city’s best Friday brunches.
Saffron is open daily for breakfast from 7:00am-11:30am and for dinner from 6:00pm-10:30pm. To find out more or to make a reservation please visit https://www.atlantis.com/dubai/restaurants/saffron
About Atlantis, The Palm, Dubai
Atlantis, The Palm is the first entertainment resort destination in the region and located at the centre of the crescent of The Palm in Dubai. Opened in September 2008, the unique ocean-themed resort features a variety of marine and entertainment attractions, as well as 17 hectares of waterpark amusement at Atlantis Aquaventure, all within a 46-hectare site. It is home to one of the largest open-air marine habitats in the world, with over 65,000 marine animals in lagoons and displays including The Lost Chambers Aquarium, a maze of underwater corridors and passageways providing a journey through ancient Atlantis. Atlantis Aquaventure waterpark features 18 million litres of fresh water used to power thrilling waterslides, a 2.3-kilometre river ride with tidal waves and pools, water rapids and white-water chargers. Dolphin Bay, the unparalleled dolphin conservation and education habitat, and Sea Lion Point were created to provide guests a once in a lifetime opportunity to learn more about one of nature’s most friendly mammals. The resort boasts an impressive collection of luxury boutiques and shops as well as extensive meeting and convention facilities. Atlantis, The Palm is also known as the culinary destination in the region where guests can take their pick from a collection of 31 world-renowned restaurants including Bread Street Kitchen & Bar, Hakkasan, Nobu, Ronda Locatelli, Seafire Steakhouse & Bar, award-winning underwater restaurant, Ossiano, and traditional Middle Eastern favourite, Ayamna. The nightlife scene at Atlantis is lively, too, with the fun-filled Wavehouse offering something for everyone, and WHITE Beach & Restaurant the perfect place to unwind with a drink as the sun slips into the Arabian Sea.