The Royal Atlantis Resort and Residences
The Royal Atlantis Resort & Residences will forever change the landscape of Dubai. Located on the crescent of The Palm and next to the iconic Atlantis resort, this new generation of distinctive luxury will offer a sophisticated lifestyle experience, edgier than any resort in the region, with infinite ocean views, accented with lush green spaces, encapsulated in dramatic architecture.
- The resort will be 46 storeys high and approximately 190 metres above sea level and will cost around $1.4bn to build.
- Designed by KPF - Kohn Pedersen Fox Associates, a global architecture firm
- Construction will see 225,000 m3 of concrete and 5,400 tonnes of structural steel used
- The resort will introduce a revolutionary play between fire and water designed by WET
- It will contain 795 guest rooms and suites as well as 231 residences (36 floors) on over 17 hectares of land, over 600 meters end-to-end
- Residents can choose from over 80 individual layouts, a unique opportunity for a luxury development in Dubai
- The resort will feature over 90 swimming pools in total
- The chic new Sky Pool will stretch 90 metres in length and soar almost 95 metres above The Palm, offering the ultimate pool experience with Dubai city views, designed by David Mexico
- Guests and residents will be able to enjoy rooftop private gardens and private infinity pools overlooking the ocean and The Palm
- The 231 luxury residences designed by Paris based Sybille de Margerie Design will redefine the leisure residential experience in Dubai, providing exclusive doorstep access to exciting restaurants and entertainment, as well as unsurpassed resort experiences with definitive signature service
- The Royal Atlantis Residences includes a selection of two, three, four and five-bedroom Residences, Skycourts, Penthouses and Garden suites ranging in size from 130 to 1,468 square metres
- Each home can be personalized with handmade artwork commissioned to be exclusively designed for The Royal Atlantis Residences and its clientele
- They can also select from three different Interior Design themes for their chosen interiors
- A Givenchy spa will feature traditional and holistic practices fused with modern spa therapies, in addition to providing bespoke fragrances, creams and other bathroom amenities