- Imperial Club Room
- Imperial Club Beach
- Imperial Club Lounge
- Imperial Club Lounge Spa Offer
- Imperial Club Lounge Limo Transfer
- Imperial Club
- Imperial Club Lounge Terrace
- Imperial Club Lounge
- Imperial Club Lounge Reception
- Kids Play Area
- Imperial Club Lounge
- Imperial Club Lounge Guest Check-in Area
- Imperial Club Lounge Afternoon Tea
- Imperial Club Lounge Bar
- Imperial Club Lounge Interior
- Imperial Club Corridor
Guests can enjoy the holiday of their dreams with a ‘little added luxury’
You know what they say: it’s the little things that make a big difference and we've got the little luxuries sorted. Imperial Club is a must for the discerning traveler, raising the bar of VIP experiences and transforming a splendid stay into an unforgettable getaway. The jewel in this particular crown? That will be the ultra-elegant Imperial Club Lounge, a refined retreat with convenience, comfort and style embedded in every strand of its DNA. A range of amazing benefits includes a dedicated team to provide personalised service from the moment guests enter, private check-in and check-out, afternoon tea in the distinguished Imperial Club Lounge and much more.
Consisting of a total of 330 Club Rooms, The Imperial Club is the perfect choice for guests seeking to add a little luxury with extra benefits worth more than AED 3,000* per day.
- Enjoy the exclusive Imperial Club Lounge, complete with dedicated check-in and check-out. A sunset terrace overlooking the tranquil Arabian Sea, a space to freshen up on arrival, plus a deluxe dining area stretching over two floors. The lounge also serves all-day light snacks and refreshments.
- Let us help you choose the perfect restaurants, as well as dolphin and sea lion experiences with our friendly Imperial Club Concierge team
- Enjoy morning refreshments such as freshly baked pastries and breads, fruits and a variety of beverages including juices and coffee from 7am-11am daily
- Indulge in an afternoon tea for a queen with a spread of bites including scones, quiches and pastries as well as a selection of tea and beverages from 3pm-4pm daily
- Enjoy sunset happy hour in the lounge or on the Imperial Club Beach with a selection of beers, wines, fruity cocktails and mocktails and elegant canapes from 5pm-7pm daily
- Children and teens can enjoy complimentary daily entry into Atlantis Kids Club for those aged 3-12 years and The Zone for teens aged 13-17 years
- Kids and teens can also enjoy a complimentary AED 50 credit gaming card for the Wavehouse arcade with every stay
- Enjoy exclusive use of the Imperial Club Beach including a fully-serviced bar and personal service attendants.
- With compliments of ShuiQi Spa, Imperial Club guests can enjoy complimentary wet area access daily as well as the option to add 30 complimentary minutes to any 60 minute spa treatment booked
- Access to the Fitness Centre from 5:00am-10:00pm
- Daily complimentary access to Aquaventure Waterpark, including the chance to collect your Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark wristbands from the Resort Activity Booking Points located on the lobby level in the East Tower and West Tower, before heading straight to Aquaventure for a thrilling day out
- Daily complimentary access to The Lost Chambers Aquarium
- Daily complimentary use of The Royal and Zero Entry pools
- Special rates for marine experiences
- Dedicated high-speed internet access from all areas of the resort
- Usage of the Imperial Club Lounge iPads
Accessible from 7:00pm-11:00pm daily, the Imperial Club Lounge, located on the lobby floor of the East Tower is only available to guests staying in Imperial Club rooms, as well as suite guests. The expansive lounge is the perfect spot for families and couples to dine and hang out together, while the outdoor terrace is a gorgeous space with great views of the Arabian Gulf. This is where guests enjoy delicious bites and refreshing drinks with daily morning refreshments, afternoon tea and happy hour offerings.
With unlimited daily access to the Middle East’s and Europe’s number one waterpark, Aquaventure, and The Lost Chambers Aquarium, Imperial Club guests can also beat the queues and collect their wristbands from the Imperial Club lounge or the Resort Activity Booking Points.
Imperial Club stays start from AED 1,197AED++ per night including private check-in, morning refreshments, afternoon tea and evening cocktails in the Imperial Club Lounge, private beach access and complimentary kid’s club plus much more. For more information please visit https://www.atlantis.com/dubai/rooms-and-suites/imperial-club
About Atlantis, The Palm, Dubai
Atlantis, The Palm is the first entertainment resort destination in the region and located at the centre of the crescent of The Palm in Dubai. Opened in September 2008, the unique ocean-themed resort features a variety of marine and entertainment attractions, as well as 17 hectares of waterpark amusement at Atlantis Aquaventure, all within a 46-hectare site. It is home to one of the largest open-air marine habitats in the world, with over 65,000 marine animals in lagoons and displays including The Lost Chambers Aquarium, a maze of underwater corridors and passageways providing a journey through ancient Atlantis. Atlantis Aquaventure waterpark features 18 million litres of fresh water used to power thrilling waterslides, a 2.3-kilometre river ride with tidal waves and pools, water rapids and white-water chargers. Dolphin Bay, the unparalleled dolphin conservation and education habitat, and Sea Lion Point were created to provide guests a once in a lifetime opportunity to learn more about one of nature’s most friendly mammals. The resort boasts an impressive collection of luxury boutiques and shops as well as extensive meeting and convention facilities. Atlantis, The Palm is also known as the culinary destination in the region where guests can take their pick from a collection of 31 world-renowned restaurants including Bread Street Kitchen & Bar, Hakkasan, Nobu, Ronda Locatelli, Seafire Steakhouse & Bar, award-winning underwater restaurant, Ossiano, and traditional Middle Eastern favourite, Ayamna. The nightlife scene at Atlantis is lively, too, with the fun-filled Wavehouse offering something for everyone, and WHITE Beach & Restaurant the perfect place to unwind with a drink as the sun slips into the Arabian Sea.