You know what they say: it’s the little things that make a big difference and we've got the little luxuries sorted. Imperial Club is a must for the discerning traveler, raising the bar of VIP experiences and transforming a splendid stay into an unforgettable getaway. The jewel in this particular crown? That will be the ultra-elegant Imperial Club Lounge, a refined retreat with convenience, comfort and style embedded in every strand of its DNA. A range of amazing benefits includes a dedicated team to provide personalised service from the moment guests enter, private check-in and check-out, afternoon tea in the distinguished Imperial Club Lounge and much more.
- Imperial Club Rooms (King & Queen): 330
- Imperial Club Lounge size: 3,091sqm in total
- Total value of benefits daily: AED3,000 ($800) per person
- Imperial Club Lounge: 7am-11pm
- Breakfast: 7am-11am
- Afternoon Tea: 3pm-4pm
- Evening Drinks: 5pm-7pm
- Prices: Imperial Club stays start from AED 1,197AED++ per night
- Visit: www.atlantis.com/dubai/rooms-and-suites/imperial-club
- Brochure: Please click here
- Imagery: Please click here
- Social media: @atlantisthepalm #AWorldAway #ImperialClub
Imperial Club Benefits
- A dedicated check-in and check-out experience in the Imperial Club Lounge for comfort and ease
- Exclusive use of the Imperial Club Lounge, complete with sunset terrace overlooking the tranquil Arabian Sea, a space to freshen up on arrival, plus a deluxe dining area stretching over two floors. The lounge also serves all-day light snacks and refreshments.
- Dedicated Imperial Club Concierge team
- Start your day by enjoying breakfast at the exclusive Imperial Club Lounge. We’ll be offering a full breakfast buffet with a range of international breakfast favorites between 7:00am - 11:00am daily
- Afternoon tea with a spread of bites including scones, quiches, and pastries as well as a selection of tea and beverages from 3pm-4pm daily
- Sunset happy hour in the lounge or on the Imperial Club Beach with a selection of beers, wines, cocktails and mocktails and elegant canapes from 5pm-7pm daily
- Complimentary daily entry into Atlantis Kids Club for those aged 3-12 years and The Zone for teens aged 13-17 years
- Complimentary AED 50 credit gaming card for the Wavehouse arcade with every stay
- Exclusive use of the Imperial Club Beach including a fully-serviced bar and personal service attendants.
- With compliments of ShuiQi Spa, Imperial Club guests can enjoy complimentary wet area access daily as well as the option to add 30 complimentary minutes to any 60-minute spa treatment booked
- Access to the Fitness Centre from 5:00am-10:00pm
- Daily complimentary access to Aquaventure Waterpark, including the chance to collect your Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark wristbands from the Resort Activity Booking Points located on the lobby level in the East Tower and West Tower, before heading straight to Aquaventure for a thrilling day out
- Daily complimentary access to The Lost Chambers Aquarium
- Daily complimentary use of The Royal and Zero Entry pools
- Special rates for marine experiences
- Dedicated high-speed internet access from all areas of the resort
- Usage of the Imperial Club Lounge iPads
The Imperial Club Lounge
The stunning Imperial Club Lounge, located in the East Tower, sits over two floors and can seat Imperial Club guests for complimentary breakfast, afternoon tea and cocktails and canapes over the course of a day. With 128 seats on a beautiful terrace overlooking the ocean and 359 seats inside the Imperial Club Lounge, guests can add a little luxury to their stay in this beautifully designed haven.
Designed by Abu Dhabi and Dubai-based Allen Architecture Interior Design, the gorgeous interior uses soft gold, blue and white tones throughout to combine comfort and convenience without compromising on style. The sea-themed lounge features three spectacular chandeliers comprised of 150 hand-blown glass fish. A number of spectacular floor installations can also found, with approximately 4,000 shimmering fish scales used in the corridor and 2,300 next to the bar. This elegant two-level space is used daily for the afternoon tea and evening drinks, with happy hour beverages and snacks on offer. The ground floor is designed to accommodate families and large groups, with a dedicated children’s space, while the upper floor offers a sophisticated cocktail bar environment.
Imperial Club Rooms
Located on the 11th-15th floors of the East Tower, Imperial Club King and Queen rooms offer interrupted views over the Arabian Gulf or Palm Island. With contemporary and sleek designs inspired by the ocean, Imperial Club rooms offer spacious comfort at 45-47sqm, including a large bathroom with walk in shower and a separate bath, a 49-inch flat screen television, in-room integrated technology and mini bar.
Delivering a contemporary underwater design to provide a fresh look and feel in keeping with the resort’s underwater theme, design highlights include a colour palette of turquoise, orange, and azure, with carpets to reflect the floor of the seabed and walls in light coral shades