- Ronda Locatelli_Pizza MakingRonda Locatelli_Pizza Making
- Bread Street Kitchen_Steak & Onion PieNOT IN ML
- Wavehouse_Panko Chicken BurgerWavehouse_Panko Chicken Burger
- Seafire Steakhouse_Bone in Rib-EyeNOT IN ML
- Hakkasan_YuSheng SaladNOT IN ML
- Nobu_Friends at Sushi BarNobu_Friends at Sushi Bar
- WHITE Restaurant_Freshly Baked Avocado & Burrata PizzettaWHITE Restaurant_Freshly Baked Avocado & Burrata Pizzetta
Top Facts About Atlantis, The Palm's Dining Scene
- Atlantis has 29 restaurants including three outlets by celebrity chefs Nobu Matsuhisa, Giorgio Locatelli and Gordon Ramsay
- With all pastries and baked goods crafted in house, the team turn out 700 loaves and 7,000 rolls every week.
- The resort serves 4.4 million dining guests every year
- Nobu has been credited every year since launch with being one of the top Japanese restaurants in Dubai by Time Out Dubai magazine
- Nobu is regarded as serving some of the best sushi and sashimi in the world with 364,000 pieces being sold every year in the Dubai restaurant alone
- While it’s a fact that diners love sushi, the most popular main course ordered at Nobu is the famed Black Cod, selling more than 20,000 portions every year. Regarded as an international phenomenon, Chef Nobu’s Black Cod is the heart of the success of the Nobu brand and it remains the most popular signature at Nobu restaurants all over the world since its launch
- Ronda Locatelli is Michelin star chef Giorgio Locatelli’s second restaurant. His other offering is the Michelin-starred Locanda in London
- Ronda Locatelli has the biggest vegan menu of any (non-vegan) restaurant in the city, with more than 40 dishes to choose from
- Ronda Locatelli chefs prepare over 100kgs of pasta every week and serve 62,400 pizzas every year
- Bread Street Kitchen & Bar is named after the street of its London counterpart which is located at 10 Bread Street
- With 31 restaurants and counting on the Gordon Ramsay roster, Bread Street Kitchen in Dubai is the largest and one of the busiest Gordon Ramsay outlets to date
- Chef de Cuisine Cesar Bartolini prides himself on his comforting, home-style dishes
- The team of Bread Street Kitchen serves an impressive 1,000 Beef Wellingtons every month
- Almost as popular as the bar is the Bread Street Kitchen ice cream counter, which scoops out more than 1,500 ice creams per week, with every flavour imaginable and crafted in-house. The most popular flavour for adults is the dreamy Bread and Butter Ice Cream, whilst the kids love the homemade vanilla ice cream with loads of gummies and rainbow sprinkles on top
- Ossiano is the only restaurants in Dubai to take the title as Best Seafood in Dubai for five years consecutively at the Time Out Dubai Restaurant Awards
- Ossiano welcomes more than 70 nationalities visiting the restaurant every month
- Known as the most romantic restaurant in Dubai and supported by Atlantis’ divers to spread underwater love messages, Ossiano sees more marriage proposals than any other spot in the hotel annually
- Steak is the star of the Seafire menu with 420 fillets, 300 rib eyes, 260 sirloins and 45 T-bones being served every week. In total that is roughly 41,000 steaks every year and 60kg of meat per night
- The centrepiece of Seafire Steakhouse & Bar is unquestionably its world-famous beef. Finding meat that matched the high standards of Seafire's chefs, as well as the expectations of steak aficionados proved an intensive task.
- The most unusual dish at Seafire is Chef Raymond’s creation, the short rib savoury doughnuts. This consists of doughnuts stuffed with braised short rib, dusted with parmesan charcoal dust and served with a Seafiresignature barbecue sauce
- Wavehouse is the perfect family entertainment destination hang out and one of the resort’s most exciting additions.
- Wavehouse offers everything from arcades, to bowling, surfing, live entertainment and an impressive range of food offerings including healthy options and comfort foods.
- Wavehouse manages to tick all the boxes for a great day or night out for both young and old.
- WHITE Beach & Restaurant is easily one of the chicest venues to open in the region and has fast turned into Dubai’s hottest beach club – it’s simultaneously the perfect chill out and the place to party
- WHITE Beach is popular for sunning and sipping while reclining on loungers on its sunny shores, or around its infinity pool, while WHITE Restaurant buzzes with diners who relish its fresh, modern Mediterranean cuisine
- WHITE offers ladies’ days on Tuesdays and three brunches during the weekend, which have all been hugely successful, picking up awards from the likes of Time Out Dubai
- The all new Saffron recently re-opened after benefitting from a modern face lift and a food offering that will match
- The new design is slick and modern
- New meat dry agers have been installed so Saffron will be serving its own dry aged meat
- All of the live cooking stations at Saffron have been upgraded to enhance the guest experience
- W With more than 220 dishes from which to choose, guests could eat in Saffron for nearly a year and never have the same meal twice!
- Huge burgers, and even bigger milkshakes are at the heart of Beach Buns, the recent, homegrown burger concept at Atlantis, The Palm (currently closed)
- The Cheese Injection at Beach Buns, a cheeseburger served up with a giant syringe-full of cheese hanging out the top of the bun, has already developed a legendary reputation
- With world class chefs behind every restaurant and new concept, Atlantis, The Palm continually looks to source quality produce and stay innovative across the entire resort.
- Working closely with the marketing and PR teams, Atlantis’ dynamic chefs strive to create something truly memorable and unique for their guests.