Let Atlantis, The Palm Do The Work This Thanksgiving With A Truffle Stuffed Turkey Or An Onyx Prime Rib And Lobster Thermidor Takeaway - Served With All The Sides
During a year when most people have cooked at home more than ever, Atlantis, The Palm is inviting guests to leave the laborious Thanksgiving kitchen duties to the professionals. Taking place on Thursday 26th November, Atlantis is offering those looking to celebrate the opportunity to order a luxury truffle stuffed turkey with a menu handcrafted by award-winning chef Grégoire Berger, or a Surf & Turf Black Onyx prime rib and baked Boston lobster thermidor courtersy of Seafire chef, Raymond Wong.
ATLANTIS ‘TRUFFLE STUFFED’ TAKEAWAY TURKEY
For residents of Dubai who can’t imagine a Thanksgiving without a succulent turkey, why not let an award -winning chef cover the bases this year. Guests can tuck into a deluxe turkey by one of the world’s best chefs, Ossiano’s Grégoire Berger, or for those that are leaning away from the traditional , why not let Seafire’s leading steak chef, Raymond Wong deliver the (surf & turf) goods.
- Roasted turkey with condiments and sauces by Chef Grégoire Berger from AED 750
- Condiments include pommes dauphines, chestnut jam, foie gras brioche, sunchoke Tatin, green beans, brussels sprouts, chipolata and truffle sausage and bread sauce and giblet gravy.
- Upgrade your turkey to a truffle stuffed turkey for AED 250 including black truffle butter layered between the skin and roasted
SURF & TURF PRIME RIB AND BAKED LOBSTER THERMIDOR
- Surf & Turf Black Onyx prime rib and baked Boston lobster thermidor with condiments and sauces by Chef Raymond Wong from AED 1,800
- Condiments include roasted potatoes, , lobster mac and cheese, truffle mash, honey glazed carrots, roast parsnips, green beans, Brussel sprouts, veal bacon wrapped chipolatas, winter truffle gift box with shaver, beef gravy.
- Add on specialty dishes include foie gras terrine (AED 250), Scottish cold smoked salmon (AED 180), 30g Imperial Caviar de Sologne (AED 995), black truffle turkey stuffing (AED120), 12 Kelly oysters (AED 57/piece)
- Terms & Conditions for Thanksgiving and Christmas orders
- Orders possible from 26th November-26th December
- To make your order please call +971 44 261454 or email DXB-Platos@atlantisthepalm.com
- Purchase will not be considered valid until an Atlantis team member contacts the guests and confirms the order. After the confirmation email, full amount needs to be paid online
- Please note 24 December is the last day an order can be placed for collection by 26 December
- Please note after the confirmation has been made by an Atlantis team member, a minimum of 48 hours is required to prepare the roast turkey
- There are no refunds for any cancellations or uncollected orders
- The roast turkey and its trimmings must be consumed within four hours of collection
About Atlantis, The Palm, Dubai
Atlantis, The Palm is the first entertainment resort destination in the region and located at the centre of the crescent of The Palm in Dubai. Opened in September 2008, the unique ocean-themed resort features a variety of marine and entertainment attractions, as well as 17 hectares of waterpark amusement at Atlantis Aquaventure, all within a 46-hectare site. It is home to one of the largest open-air marine habitats in the world, with over 65,000 marine animals in lagoons and displays including The Lost Chambers Aquarium, a maze of underwater corridors and passageways providing a journey through ancient Atlantis. Atlantis Aquaventure waterpark features 18 million litres of fresh water used to power thrilling waterslides, a 2.3-kilometre river ride with tidal waves and pools, water rapids and white-water chargers. Dolphin Bay, the unparalleled dolphin conservation and education habitat, and Sea Lion Point were created to provide guests a once in a lifetime opportunity to learn more about one of nature’s most friendly mammals. The resort boasts an impressive collection of luxury boutiques and shops as well as extensive meeting and convention facilities. Atlantis, The Palm is also known as the culinary destination in the region where guests can take their pick from a collection of 31 world-renowned restaurants including Bread Street Kitchen & Bar, Hakkasan, Nobu, Ronda Locatelli, Seafire Steakhouse & Bar, and award-winning underwater restaurant, Ossiano. The nightlife scene at Atlantis is lively, too, with the fun-filled Wavehouse offering something for everyone, and WHITE Beach & Restaurant the perfect place to unwind with a drink as the sun slips into the Arabian Sea.